Seller Mergers and Acquisitions Services
Selling your business is one of the greatest moments of business ownership. It’s the apex of the hard work of many turning into a large financial gain for yourself and any other stakeholders. This is why it’s so important to have the right organization represent you in the process. Oftentimes the buyer is particularly savvy in the purchasing process; chances are they have done this before. You, as the seller, have an incredible opportunity and Albion International Services is here to represent you. You have considerable opportunity when selling your business and it shouldn’t be taken lightly.
If you’re considering selling your business, you may be wondering what the process of mergers and acquisitions (M&A) entails. Here at Albion International Services, we have over 30 years of experience representing sellers in M&A transactions. We can help you determine the market value of your business and find the right buyer.
The first step in the M&A process is to engage a professional advisor like us to help you assess your options and prepare your business for sale. Once you’ve decided to sell, we’ll work with you to develop a marketing strategy and find potential buyers. We’ll also help you negotiate the best possible price and terms for the sale of your business.
If you’re thinking of selling your business, contact us today to learn more about how we can help you through the M&A process.
Steps Albion International Services guides you through during a sale
- Defining Goals of the seller and stakeholders
- Creating a potential Exit Strategy
- Determining a value range of the business
- Looking at potential value enhancing moves
- Develop a buyer qualification process
- Gather and compile information to represent the business for sale
- Reach out to buyers and appropriately list the the business
- Find the most viable and qualified potential buyers
- Negotiate the deal and terms
- Develop agreed upon letters of intent and transitional documentation
- Work with the buyer on a final transition plan.
The steps above can feel very lengthy and complex, and this is because they are particularly complicated. Though practices like this are business as usual for the Albion team. It’s incredibly important that as a business owner, you are prepared to enter the M&A landscape.
Simplifying the steps above could be described as:
- Develop a plan for selling your business
- Begin execution according to your unique timeline
- Complete the transaction so you achieved or exceeded your goals
Reaching out to our team is the first step of an incredible journey and we don’t take that lightly. Selling your business also shouldn’t wait until you are ready to sell, the conversation should start today. Contact our team for the best representation in the M&A industry.
A note about building trust
At Albion International Services we believe that a trusted relationship is #1 in the Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) industry. You have to trust the people who represent you. This is why over the past 30 years Albion has procured a blemish-free record in trust. This is also why we only represent the seller. Our relationship begins with honest and clear communication. We feel accomplished when you are a satisfied customer who has accomplished your M&A goals.
Contact the M&A team today to discuss your goals.